Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Note: AI Generated "Letters To Myself" - Just For Fun

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 



💡 Interesting prompt. Ask ChatGPT to make two letters, one starts with "Dear me" and the other begins with "To myself as I grow older". Analyze the outcomes based on past questions you typed with the same account using ChatGPT (Note: Not a must to take it seriously, but much of the results seem to carry some significant advice):

1. “Dear Me” — present, grounded, and determined

Dear Me,

You have never been particularly concerned with whether people think you are unusual. You do not embarrass easily, and you have never needed a crowd to validate your decisions. You would rather quietly do what you believe is right than perform for people who may forget you tomorrow.

Keep that.

You are an INTJ-A 1w9: independent in thought, demanding of yourself, principled, analytical, and naturally inclined to improve whatever you believe can be improved. But remember that being strong does not mean you must carry everything alone.

You are married to an ESFJ 3w2—a man whose strengths are very different from yours. He may care deeply about people, relationships, recognition, achievement, and making others feel valued, while you may be more comfortable with independence, privacy, systems, and long-term plans. Do not waste your marriage wishing that he had your personality. Learn to appreciate what his differences bring into your life, just as you hope he appreciates what yours brings into his.

And as for money: do not be ashamed of wanting more halal income.

You do not want wealth merely to display it.

You want the freedom to help.

You want to reach a point where giving zakah is something you can do with gratitude rather than something you merely hope to be able to afford. You want to contribute to Islamic causes, assist people in need, support worthwhile projects, give sadaqah, and quietly solve problems when Allah gives you the means.

So take the side hustles seriously.

Learn. Improve. Offer useful services. Work online. Build skills. Accept small beginnings. A modest income earned honestly is still honorable, and a small amount consistently given for Allah's sake can become enormous in reward.

Do not despise ₱3,000 simply because it is not ₱30,000.

Today it may be a side hustle.

Tomorrow it may become another skill.

Eventually, Allah may open doors you cannot currently see.

You do not need to become obsessed with money. You need to become capable of using money well.

Keep your standards.

Keep your modesty.

Keep your independence.

Keep your sense of humor.

Keep your ability to walk away from pointless drama.

But also keep your heart soft.

Do not allow disappointment with people to make you stingy with goodness. Do not allow difficult people to convince you that generosity is foolish. Give because Allah sees it—not because people deserve your gratitude in return.

Build quietly.

Earn halal.

Save wisely.

Give generously.

And never forget why you wanted the money in the first place.

Not to impress people.

To have more to give for Allah's sake.

Love,
Me

2. “To Myself as I Grow Older” — looking toward the woman you want to become

To Myself as I Grow Older,

I hope that by the time you read this, you have become the kind of woman you once prayed to become—not necessarily richer, more impressive, or more admired, but more useful.

I hope you built something.

Perhaps several things.

I hope you experimented with side hustles, learned skills you once thought were beyond you, worked with people from different backgrounds, and discovered that your ability to analyze, organize, communicate, and solve problems could become a means of earning halal rizq.

I hope you never felt embarrassed about starting small.

You were never easily embarrassed anyway.

You have always been quite capable of looking at something unconventional and simply thinking, “Does it work? Is it halal? Is it beneficial?” If the answer was yes, you could get on with it regardless of what people thought.

I hope you retained that courage.

I hope you also became financially capable enough to experience the beautiful responsibility of giving.

Perhaps there was a time when you dreamed about joining those who could comfortably calculate their zakah, pay it, and then continue looking for opportunities to give sadaqah.

I hope that dream became reality.

And when it did, I hope you remembered the smaller beginnings.

Remember the little jobs.

Remember the modest payments.

Remember every time you wondered whether your effort was worth it.

Remember that Allah can place barakah in something that looks insignificant to people.

I hope you became a woman who does not merely ask, “How much can I earn?”

I hope you learned to ask:

“How much good can Allah allow me to accomplish with what He gives me?”

I hope your marriage also grew wiser with age.

Your husband is an ESFJ 3w2, and you are an INTJ-A 1w9. You were never going to approach life exactly the same way. Perhaps you learned to laugh about those differences instead of analyzing every one of them.

I hope you learned when to offer a solution and when to simply listen.

I hope you learned that affection does not always arrive in the form you would naturally give it.

And I hope you never underestimated the value of having someone beside you whose strengths complement your own.

As you grow older, I hope you become increasingly difficult to disturb—not because you stopped caring, but because you finally learned what deserves your energy.

May petty criticism become background noise.

May unnecessary drama become beneath your attention.

May other people's opinions become lighter.

May your relationship with Allah become stronger.

May your love for reading from the Noble Qur'an become much closer to your heart.

May your wealth become a tool rather than an identity.

May your knowledge become beneficial.

May your work become a means of rizq.

May your rizq become a means of zakah and sadaqah.

And may you eventually look back and realize that the goal was never simply to become a successful woman.

It was to become a useful servant of Allah who happened to be given opportunities, skills, a marriage, income, intelligence, time, and resources—and tried to use them well.

Older me, if Allah has given you abundance, don't become attached to it.

Give.

If Allah has given you knowledge, teach.

If Allah has given you influence, use it responsibly.

If Allah has given you strength, protect those who need protection.

If Allah has given you little, give from the little.

And if Allah has given you much, remember that much means much responsibility.

You do not need to be remembered by everyone.

You only need your deeds to be accepted by Allah.

May the older version of you be wiser without becoming colder, wealthier without becoming attached to wealth, stronger without becoming harsh, and more generous without ever seeking applause.

Keep building. Keep giving. Keep your principles. Keep your heart soft.
(Inn-sha-Allah)
The woman who is becoming you"