بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Poem: It Takes Lots Of Strength To Be A Loyal Wife.

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Where there is love for Allah's sake, there will be some fights -
Frequent battles against my nafs and furious desires,
Fighting back the tears that focus on what is not right,
Striving to fulfill my goal to be a faithful wife.
~•~
Where there's darkness, I remind myself, there will be light,
Like glowing stars smiling brightly in dark skies at night.
If my spouse ever makes me cry, myself I'd advise
To stay strong for Allah, stay as my man's loyal wife.
~•~
Where sadness lingers, somehow joy follows with delight,
With lots of patience each time I wait and sacrifice.
Comforting my soul with trust in Allah and His Might,
I tell myself, "Sabran ya nafsee, be that strong wife."
~•~
Where there's confusion, explanation can come to light,
Through supplications to Allah every day and night.
As trials arise and life becomes more dramatized,
I recall my aim to be my man's devoted wife.
~•~
Where there are difficulties, there's blessing in disguise.
After hardship comes ease. Never give up. Try, then strive.
Allah may want to raise your status in Paradise,
By testing you. Thus stay as your husband's pious wife.
~*~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Ḥibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātīḥ 5/2125