بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hadith: Love The Sunnah Of The Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam To Be Among Those Whom He Intercedes

 📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: “The most blessed of people to have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection are those who say 'there is no God but Allah', sincerely from the heart.”

Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 99
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari
📖 Jabir ibn Abdullah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated  Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Whoever hears the call to prayer (Aadhaan) and says, ‘O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and established prayer, give Muhammad the privilege and honor of intercession, and raise him to the praiseworthy status that You have promised him,’ then my intercession will be allowed for him on the Day of Resurrection.”
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 589
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari
📖 Abdullah ibn Umar RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “I had a choice between the intercession and only half of my nation entering Paradise, so I chose the intercession, as it is broader and more fulfilling. Do you think it is for the righteous and the pure? No, rather it is for the sinners and the impure.
Source: Al-Sunnah li-Ibn Abī ‘Āṣim 791
Grade: Jayyid (Very good) according to Al-Haytami al-Makki
📖 Abu Sa’eed RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “I am the master of the children of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first for whom the earth is split on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be placed in my hand, and it is no boast.”
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4308
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abdullah ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “When you hear the caller to prayer, repeat what he says and then send blessings upon me. Verily, whoever sends blessings upon me, Allah will send blessings upon him ten times. Then, ask Allah to grant me the means of approachfor it is a station in Paradise not befitting but for one servant among the servants of Allah. I hope I am that one servant. Whoever asks Allah to grant me the means of approach, the intercession is permitted for him.”
Source: Sahih Muslim 384
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim