ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Tips: Seven Things To Tell Yourself To Avoid Feeling Envious Of Your Co-Wife / Co-Wives

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ Seven things which you can tell yourself to avoid feeling envious of your co-wife/co-wives: 
1] "Allah the Almighty has made it lawful/halal/permissible for Muslim men, who are capable financially and responsibly, to be married to up to four wives. Why should I complain about something which Allah the Most Wise legislated and permitted?" 
2] "I see my husband's other wife/wives as a potential friend (potential friends) whom I can also care about for Allah's sake. If she/they is/are unwilling to reciprocate my willingness to build a friendship, at least I look forward to attaining plentiful rewards from Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala for striving to maintain patience, good manners and contentment with Allah's Qadr/Destiny." 
3] "My co-wife isn't my enemy. In fact, seeing how we both love the same handsome, caring, funny, hardworking, and huggable Muslim man as our husband, it's one sign that we have a lot in common. Our actual foe is shaytan, and this devil despises it when Muslim co-wives strive to be at peace with one another." 
4] "From the signs of being a pious Muslimah is to want for other Muslims what one wishes for oneself. I choose to be friendly and courteous with my co-wife just as I'd like it if she treated me cordially as well." 
5] "My co-wife has her own special qualities which my husband finds attractive. Likewise I'm contented with the unique traits which Allah the Most Loving has bestowed upon me and which keep my husband feeling grateful for having me as his patient, loyal, faithful, dedicated and empathic wife." 
6] "Anything which my co-wife does intending to provoke, upset or annoy me occurs because of shaytan's evil whisperings. She's a human being after all, prone to making mistakes once in a while. I'd rather forgive her for Allah's sake than satisfy shaytan by stooping to the level of insecure adults who constantly play tit-for-tat to pacify their insecurities." 
7] "Envying other human beings is almost the same as questioning Allah's Wisdom in how He has wisely distributed His favors and blessings to His servants. As a Muslim Alhamdulillah who strives to accept Allah's Qadr with Shukr (gratitude) and Sabr (patience), I refuse to act on jealous feelings, particularly to preserve my good deeds."
~•~ 
๐Ÿ“– Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Envy consumes good deeds just as fire burns wood. Charity (Sadaqah) extinguishes sinful deeds just as water extinguishes fire. Prayer is the light of the believer and fasting is his shield from the Hellfire."
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4210
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Ibn Asakir 
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
๐Ÿ“– Umm Salamah RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Any woman who dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Jannah (Paradise)."
[At-Tirmidhi, who classified it as Hadith Hasan]
Riyadh As-Salihin 286
In-book reference: Introduction, Hadith 286 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/11/poem-what-to-expect-when-youve-become.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/note-whats-it-like-to-love-your-husband.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/09/tips-types-of-wives-you-may-encounter.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/04/note-tips-for-co-wives-in-polygyny.html