بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Hadith: The Virtues Of Fasting A Lot Of Sunnah Fasts In Sha'baan / Sha'ban





📖 Usamah ibn Zayd RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I do not see you fasting any month as much as you fast during Sha'ban.” The Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "It (Sha'baan) is a month which (a lot of) people neglect between the months of Rajab and Ramadan. It is a month in which the deeds are raised to the Rabb (Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) of the worlds and I like for my deeds to be raised while I am fasting."

Source: Sunan An-Nasā’ī 2357

Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Al-Albani