بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, December 14, 2020

Poem: On The People Whom I Can't Always Talk To

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

💌 Five groups of people who I wish to contact but can't,

Unable to reach out to them whenever I want, 

For certain reasons which Only Allah understands, 

From unstable means of connection to far distance:

~•~

One: Those whom I know are busy with their profession, 

And in this category is my loving husband.

Though their busyness prevents us from frequent chatting, 

Jannah is where we can have better conversations.

~•~

Two: Those whose addiction to gossip makes me resent 

Their unpleasant presence. So I gift them with absence, 

Not out of arrogance, but for self-preservation.

I don't need my account of deeds to keep people's sins.

~•~

Three: Those whom I avoid not because I despise them 

But their intriguing traits could lead to vile temptation.

The heart gets teased by fitna with each interaction, 

So I minimize our convos for our protection.

~•~

Four: Those who moved or reside in a place that's distant.

Connecting at conflicting times can be so tiring. 

Although we don't chat as often as we did back then,

Their names get mentioned in Du'as. They're unforgotten.

~•~

Five: Those unreachable, due to misunderstandings.

Pride or wounded feelings inspired their silent treatment.

With each of us afraid of each other's rejection, 

I pray that Allah guides them and makes their hearts soften.

~•~

When inability to speak with other humans 

Causes my weak nafs at times to feel somewhat lonesome, 

I turn to Allah, attain peace in talking to Him, 

And smile, knowing in Jannah no one will be hurting.

~•~

In Jannah Paradise there won't be disappointments, 

No frustrations, no challenging examinations, 

No distractions, no restrictions, no limitations.

No sadness but everlasting bliss and enjoyment.

~•~

I pray that I'm one of those whom Allah has destined 

Entry to Paradise for striving and believing, 

Firmly hoping that Jannah is where we'll meet again 

Our loved ones without the distress of separation. Ameen.

~•~

📖 Anas ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The most privileged people in the world among the people of the Hellfire will come on the Day of Resurrection to be dipped in the Hellfire, then it will be said: 'O son of Adam, did you see any good? Did you get any blessing?' He will say: 'No, by Allah, my Lord!' Then the most miserable people in the world among the people of Paradise will come on the Day of Resurrection to be dipped in Paradise, then it will be said: 'O son of Adam, did you see any hardship? Did you have any distress?' He will say: 'No, by Allah, my Lord! I did not once see hardship or distress.'"

Source: Sahih Muslim 2807

Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim

📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Allah (The Almighty) said: 'I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human heart has conceived. Recite the verse if you wish: 'No soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort.' (Surah As-Sajdah 32:17)'"

Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 3072 

Sahih Muslim 2824

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim