بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Poem: Be Patiently Persistent In Loving Your Husband For Allah's Sake

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Even though our marriage is not completely perfect,
For Allah I love my spouse without any regret.
Albeit some of our needs and desires remain unmet,
My husband's best traits and sweet memories I cherish.
~•~
Yet again I reiterate my love stubbornly,
Defending my other half with intense loyalty,
I'll love him patiently till patience gets tired of me -
The strength of my love extends beyond what most can see.
~•~
Whether I'm his only wife or in polygyny,
I choose to love my husband whom Allah chose for me.
To like or admire many I may have tendency,
But my romantic love is for my husband strictly.
~•~
Seriously in countless ways he taught me how to love -
Love unconditionally for just Allah Above.
The feelings I hold for my man I refuse to stop
Ever since he was destined to be my other half.
~•~
Until Allah takes his soul I won't quit loving him,
Even if for myriad decades he goes on living.
Until clouds cry droplets of crystals and cinnamon,
I'll love my husband and withstand his imperfections.
~•~
I want to be that wife who when shaytan whines "Leave him",
I silence his whispers with patience and contentment.
And when shaytan invites me to do what's forbidden
Or give in, I ignore his vile insinuations.
~•~
My spouse, I believe, is from Allah the Almighty.
I can't take for granted the blessing Allah gave me.
You don't need to agree with me; this is my journey.
I pray this leads to Jannah's eternal peace. Ameen.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Ḥibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim