بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Poem: Have Good Thoughts About Allah And Believe In Allah's Mercy

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 "I didn't pass the board exam. Does Allah hate me?", 
"Until now I'm single. Is this for eternity? 
Is my singlehood a sign that Allah is Angry?", 
"Frequent miscarriages. No kids. Is Allah Displeased? 
What have I done to go through all these calamities?"
~•~
"Life is so stressful. Am I from those whom Allah hates?", 
"I overslept. Did I do something wrong yesterday? 
I hope Allah still loves me though I prayed Fajr late.",
"Is Allah still punishing me for my past mistakes? 
Why are Allah's responses to my prayers delayed?"
~•~
When negative thoughts about our Creator arise, 
Recall: Allah is the Most Merciful and Most Kind. 
Allah's Love is greater than a mother's to her child.
Allah provides us with what's right, not what we desire. 
Allah knows we're not perfect and loves it when we try.
~•~
Our sins are not larger than Allah's Ability 
To forgive those who do Tawbah with sincerity.
Allah sees our limitations, capabilities, 
Our needs, our condition and eagerness to succeed. 
In Allah's Rahmah/Mercy never cease to believe.
~•~
Keep doing good to please Allah. Be glad you're trying. 
When you fall into temptation, rush to repentance, 
Believing that Allah is indeed Most Forgiving. 
Slack, err, forget, get tired at times because you're human. 
Trust Allah, strive and think well of Him, as a Muslim.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "Allah the Almighty says: 'I am as My servant expects Me and I am with him as he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, then I will remember him in Myself. If he mentions Me in a gathering, then I will mention him in a larger gathering. When he draws near to Me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit. When he draws near Me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom. When he comes to Me walking, I will come to him running.'"
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6970
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi
📖 Aisha RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him. Whoever hates to meet Allah, Allah hates to meet him." I said, “O Prophet of Allah, all of us hate death and are averse to it.” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "It is not like this. Rather, when a believer is given glad tidings of the Mercy of Allah, His pleasure, and Paradise, he loves to meet Allah and Allah loves to meet him. When a disbeliever is given news of punishment at the Hand of Allah and hardship to be imposed by Him, he hates to meet Allah and Allah hates to meet him."
Source: Sahih Muslim 157
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim
📖 Aisha RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Follow the right course, seek nearness to Allah, and give glad tidings. Verily, none of you will enter Paradise by his deeds alone." They said, “Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Not even me, unless Allah grants me His Mercy. Know that the most beloved deed to Allah is that which is done regularly, even if it is small."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6099
Sahih Muslim 2818
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/01/poem-think-well-of-allah-and-practice.html