ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Poem: The Effect Of Loving My Husband For Allah's Sake

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 

๐Ÿ’Œ The love I have for my spouse isn't ordinary, 
Not the same as the one shown in romantic movies 
Where the protagonists act in a way that's unreal 
And they teach you that marriage is meant to flawlessly 
Keep you happy like joy is the only mood to feel. 
~•~
Striving to love my husband for Allah's sake truly 
Has caused my faith/Imaan levels to vastly increase. 
With Allah's Will, I've learned to accept Allah's Decree, 
Check the bright side or merits of each difficulty, 
And maintain patience because the feelings are sincere. 
~•~
Patiently loving my husband for Allah's sake leads 
Me to value his well-being more than his money, 
His connection with Allah more than time spent with me, 
And his delight whenever he wants to remarry 
If I have defects when it comes to intimacy. 
~•~
Loving my other half solely for Allah's sake means 
I'll try my best with help from Allah the Almighty 
To take good care of my husband like we're in one team, 
Praying for him and coaching him regarding our Deen, 
And still being his wife if ever he remarries. 
~•~
The impact of loving him for Allah's sake revealed 
That the more you love your spouse for Allah sincerely, 
The more you can forgive him while polygyny seems 
Feasible, and though his frequent absence brings unease, 
Wanting him in Jannah makes tough loyalty easy.
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/01/poem-love-for-allahs-sake-and-marriage.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/02/poem-love-your-husband-truly-for-allahs.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/poem-why-i-dont-get-tired-of-loving-my.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2022/01/note-undeniable-signs-that-man-married.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/08/note-nine-clear-signs-that-muslim-wifes.html