ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Friday, February 17, 2023

Tips: How To Tell If Some Souls Weren't Destined To Connect With You

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 

๐Ÿ“œ Question: How can you determine or sense that you and certain individuals were not destined by Allah the Most Wise to get along while you don't feel guilty at all about your disinterest in befriending them? 
๐Ÿ“ Answer: Allah the Almighty knows best. I believe that I and certain souls weren't meant to truly connect and become more than mere strangers:- 
1] ...when I am uninterested in learning more about their life story, interests, goals and personal background. Coming up with questions to ask them about themselves can be a challenge particularly if there are several things they've done which cause me to perceive them as "fake", pretentious, inauthentic and untrustworthy. 
2] ...when I am aware of their account/s on social media, including their YouTube channel or Facebook page/s if they manage one, but I never bothered to comment on or check out any of their posts, not even a single one, while more than seven months have already passed by. 
3] ...when it's obvious that I despise mentioning the word they selected to address themselves as, and I actively abstain from stating their first name vocally and in print as much as possible. 
4] ...when they've requested a number of individuals to go out with them someplace or to work on a project together and I actually feel delighted and relieved from within that they felt the need to exclude me so I am spared from enduring their rehearsed acts, absurd lack of basic good manners, and lousy lies they invent to massage their overly gargantuan ego.
5] ...when I don't expect any goodness from them, so I'm unsurprised whenever they do something supposedly disappointing or "offensive". To me, their awful efforts to act like overgrown yet still immature bullies indicate they've got to be intensely jealous of me for several reasons, perhaps because I'm okay with polygyny, have traveled to more than eleven countries and can understand some Arabic language Alhamdulillah, am married to a medical doctor and I am not the type of insecure female who feels envious easily etc. 
☑️ Note: Although I don't show interest in starting a friendship with those females (most of whom are ESFPs and ISFPs) who are incompatible with me, I avoid: 
1) Backbiting and gossiping about them. 
2) Treating them unjustly on purpose. 
3) Knowingly stealing from them and damaging any of their belongings. 
4) Disrupting their image and inviting "fans" to join me in despising them. 
5) Ignoring their salaams if they're Muslim or sharing constructive feedback if they politely request for my opinions. 
Lions aren't obliged to learn how to bark to achieve inner peace and contentment if some puppies enjoy barking at them for their attention, and for self-fulfilment a wolf doesn't have to chase disdainful donkeys when the latter start acting aloof and distant. 
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Umamah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever loves for the sake of Allah, hates for the sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah, and withholds for the sake of Allah has perfected the faith (Imaan)."
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4681
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "A man is upon the religion of his close friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2378
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to An-Nawawi
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The souls are conscripted soldiers. They come together upon what they recognize, and they differ upon what they reject." 
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 3109
Sahih Muslim 2638 
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim