بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Poem: Love With An Ocean Of Emotions

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 It's not love without an ounce of hate or confusion -
Nor is it love if there's no training to stay patient.
Dear husband, (though he may not read all my sensations,
I pray I can rewind these moments there in Heaven.)
~•~
Dear soulmate and other half whom Allah has chosen,
I hate how you must work in a city that's distant,
Hate how we don't get to see each other so often,
But I love how our love still stands despite the distance.
~•~
I hate how we don't have our own crib or apartment,
Hate how you seldom get the chance to try my cooking,
But I love looking forward to our weekly meetings
At the school I work and at the house you were raised in.
~•~
I hate how you can't sleep beside me every evening,
Hate missing your cuddles after we had our wedding,
But I love how your image sometimes shows up in dreams,
Sending me signals that you miss me similarly.
~•~
I hate how you and I can't make love through poetry,
Hate how we differ in terms of personality,
But I love how you inspire me to rhyme like crazy,
While our love story increases me in piety.
~•~
I hate how you can't always see the intensity
Of my faithfulness towards you when you're not with me,
When I lower my gaze and snub those who are flirty,
But I love how Allah witnesses my loyalty.
~•~
I hate how some see you as unsatisfactory,
Claiming I'm too good for you and you're out of my league,
But I love how I'm content with Allah's Destiny,
And how Allah selected me to teach you our Deen.
~•~
I hate how when I miss you I would lose energy
And drop the zeal in doing some fave activities,
But I love how love's sorrow subsides eventually,
When love pushes me to supplicate wholeheartedly.
~•~
I'll always love you for Allah's sake dearest hubby,
Although loving you is mostly the cause of my tears.
May Allah the Most Loving make our bond a blessing,
An inspiration to many and key to Jannah. Ameen.
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Ḥibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātīḥ 5/2125