ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Poem: I Am Muslim, Not A Terrorist.

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

๐Ÿ’Œ I am a Muslim, I’m not a “terrorist”.

How can I be a terrorist

when I’m against all kinds of injustice.

.~

I’m against every act of sin and evil.

I hate all kinds of crime and even loathe

what Adolf did to the innocent Jewish people.

.~

I hate what God hates; He (Allah) hates oppression.

I’m against stealing, against taking away

people’s loved ones and belongings for no reason.

.~

I’m against suicide bombings,

against racism, against ignorance,

against self-harm and even derision.

.~

What God hates I hate and God (Allah) hates

oppression. I hate it too when people fight

for foolish nationalistic reasons.

.~

I’m a Muslim; I follow the true religion

of mercy from Allah the Most Merciful

Who simply wants us to answer His Call

to believe in Just One -Just One God of all.

.~

So don’t call me a “terrorist” when I clearly

don’t have a ‘mass destruction’ weapon

and my goal in life is to

be with our God (Allah) in Heaven.

.~

๐Ÿ“– Ibn Abbas RadhiAllahu 'anhuma narrated: When the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam sent Mu’adh RadhiAllahu 'anhu to Yemen, he said to him: "Verily, you are coming to a people among the people of the Book, so call them to testify there is no God but Allah and I am the Messenger of Allah. If they accept that, then teach them that Allah has obligated five prayers in each day and night. If they accept that, then teach them that Allah as obligated charity to be taken from the rich and given to the poor. If they accept that, beware not to take from the best of their wealth. Be on guard from the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah."

Source: Sahih Muslim 19

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Bin Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:

"The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hands the Muslims are safe."

Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 10 Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

๐Ÿ“– Amr ibn Absah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, what is Islam?” The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "That you surrender your heart to Allah and that the Muslims are safe from your tongue and hand."

Source: Shu’ab al-Imān 20

Grade: Sahih

In another narration of this tradition, the Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the people are safe, and the believer is the one who is trusted with the lives and wealth of the people."

Source: Sunan Al-Nasā’ī 4998

Grade: Sahih