بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Just Sharing Some Links For Allah's Sake

 

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
📝 I was never really interested in writing poetry until my dear Mom (Allah yarhamha. Ameen.) signed me up to become a member of this association called International Society Of Poets. Alhamdulillah after submitting some random poems to different online poetry websites, I gradually showed interest in poetry until I was able to write more than three hundred poems as a teen. However since I wasn't very religious back then, the kind of poetry I was into dealt with inner struggles as a teenager, depression, anxiety, bi-curiosity/curiousness, longing for meaningful 'love', confusion and rebellion. If my parents (Allah yarhamhuma. Ameen.) weren't strict, I bet that my personality type wouldn't mind experimenting with drugs, smoking Shisha and tattooing. The only tattoo I could find in those days were the supposedly long-lasting tattoo stickers that come in different designs. I stopped wearing them when an older woman in Makkah, probably of Egyptian nationality, advised me against it when she saw tattoo prints on my hands and arms. Anyhow what I'm trying to say is the poems I used to write before were basically related to "teenage angst" unlike now which are used to share Allah's Message, do Da'wah for Allah's sake, inspire Sabr/patience and Shukr/gratitude, promote self-confidence for Muslims, encourage Tawbah/repentance and be among the few loyal advocates of polygyny, staying steadfast in marriage and preferring Jannah's eternal bliss over this temporal platform of trials.
Alhamdulillah since Allah the Almighty granted me guidance, guiding my parents to let me focus on Islamic education online instead of going to a university abroad where I could get myself into trouble, I no longer do the awful wrongdoings I did previously. That doesn't mean I'm perfect though, I'm still striving and have so much to learn about our Deen.
Seeing how "I've been there and done that" I can, with Allah's Will, utilize some of my experiences as lessons and reminders for others when asked for advice.
One of my wishes as a child was to run an orphanage then educate the orphans about Islam while taking good care of them, not knowing that in the future I'd be an orphan too. Then as a teenager one of my preferred job was to be a psychologist or guidance counselor, with an aim to see this world become a brighter place by trying to uplift others. It always saddened me whenever I heard news concerning the devastating situation of Muslim countries like Palestine, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen etc. feeling bad I couldn't do anything to financially help the oppressed and needy. So all we can do is not just include them in our Du'as but also take advantage of our writing capabilities to spread awareness and peace, invite people to Islam (based on the Noble Qur'an and Sunnah of the beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam) and enlighten the Ummah with motivational words of positivity.
🌻 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu anhu narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever helps ease one in difficulty, Allah will make it easy for him in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah helps the servant as long as he helps his brother. Whoever travels a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise, for a people do not gather together in the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it together, but that tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will cover them, angels will surround them, and Allah will mention them to those near Him. Whoever is slow in doing good deeds will not be hastened by his lineage."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2699
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
Note: Reminder to recite Surah Al-Kahf every Jumuah Friday.
🔸 Free e-book on "The Benefits Of Salah/Prayer" by my late mother Dr Norlain Khadija (Allah yarhamha. Ameen.)
🔸 Online handbook on Da'wah According To The Qur'an And Sunnah of the noble Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam.
🔸 First e-book of random Islamic poetry
🔸 Second e-book of 135 Islamic poems to motivate and strengthen one's faith/Imaan
🔸Free e-book of 103 Islamic poems
🔸 Old channel on YouTube
🔸Official Wisdom Islamic School page on Facebook
🔸 Wisdom Islamic School website for online learning
🔸 Current and previous blogs