ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Note: More Info On The INTJ Personality Type

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 

๐Ÿ’Œ Answering a survey of questions posted at a discussion thread on www.16personalities.com as a Muslimah with an INTJ personality type:

1. Do you see yourself as cold and emotionless? I would consider myself as a person who makes decisions mainly based on logic and what is reasonable instead of deciding according to fluctuating feelings. While I do feel certain emotions, I choose to put them aside if doing so is the most rational choice.

2. Do others see you as cold and emotionless? I seem to be okay with cats and younger children. I enjoy spending time and talking to kids, especially my nephews and nieces, once in a while when I'm not busy. As for females around my age, I realize that not all of them find me approachable or easy to talk to. Usually the inability to connect is because of language barrier or our overall temperament and interests are too different that we end up clashing with one another. Only strangers who unfairly judge my outward appearance without getting to actually know me may assume I'm "emotionless", aloof or detached. 

3. Have you ever felt love or any kind of positive affection? Yes Alhamdulillah. I love my dear parents deeply for Allah's sake, as well as my husband, my daughter, my husband's kids from his second wife, my brothers, my nephews, my nieces, in-laws and relatives... even if a number of loved ones may misunderstand my ways of expressing affection.

4. Which is more important to you: rationality or emotions? Rationality. Emotions are unreliable, tend to fluctuate occasionally, and since they stem from the heart where shaytan likes to plant his vile insinuations (check a Tafseer of Surah An-Naas), we as Muslims can't always rely on what the heart wants.

5. Imagine you're talking to someone and you accidentally hurt their feelings. Do you care? I never intend to maltreat, offend or bully anyone for no reason. If a person felt offended by my frankness, correction of something wrong they did or said, or they misunderstood me in any way, I care about the fact that I'm not responsible for how people feel regarding my choices or mistakes done without awareness.

6. Is it difficult for you to make friends? Alhamdulillah I can be generally friendly and talkative around those whom I'm willing to befriend for Allah's sake. It's not easy for me too keep friends though since I admit I'm not skilled at staying in touch and answering messages instantly sometimes. Since I'm already accustomed to seeing people come and go from my circle, I don't have any problem Alhamdulillah with so-called 'friendship breakups', particularly if those ex-friends are too proudly egotistical to reconcile and their presence can't add any significant value to my faith/Imaan.

7. Do you think it's possible for you to become a popular, friendly socialite? Popularity, fame, and attending social gatherings to amass inauthentic "friends" or sycophants do not intrigue me. A Muslim's value isn't measured by their likability and quantity of supporters. The contents of their heart, willingness to contribute to the well-being of the Muslim Ummah, and strength of their connection with Allah the Almighty are what importantly matter.

8. How and why do you make friends? I don't walk around searching for "friends". The majority of the people I've met are either complete strangers, acquaintances whom I greet from time to time, and colleagues. If I notice someone, and this happens on very rare circumstances, who I sense can bring me closer to Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala, our goals are alike, and their personality can sync harmoniously with mine, then I make effort to gradually develop that bond until we become close friends 

Inn-sha-Allah for Allah's sake.

9. Is friendship important to you? Allah's Love is sufficient Alhamdulillah. Friendship to me isn't a major concern since a lot of people aren't certified trustworthy or completely honest with themselves. If the reasons for somebody wanting to be your friend include taking advantage of your generosity, benefiting from your status in society, enjoying free meals, borrowing your money, and collecting people's sins through gossiping childishly, then I'd rather enjoy solitude, contented Alhamdulillah I still have Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala with me.

10. What are subjects you like to talk to people about? Islam, ways to get closer to Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala, Islamic books we've read, lectures we listened to, life story of the beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam, history of well-known Muslims including the Sahabas RadhiAllahu 'anhum, psychology, personality development, MBTI, enneagram, lessons we've learned from our childhood and teenage years, fierce loyalty in marriage, and polygyny.

11. Do you like spontaneity? It's okay as long as the spontaneous action makes sense.

12. Is keeping a schedule important to you? Yes, although I don't always stick to every schedule because there are times when adjusting, modifying and being flexible are necessary.

13. Do you like small talk? I'm okay with small talk if the purpose is to be more familiar and acquainted with the individual in a more personal way. And as long as the conversation is free from gossip, deceit, lies, possibility of getting into an irrational debate, and obsession with dunya-related issues.

https://www.16personalities.com/community/discussions/threads/37160/view?page=1

๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "A man is upon the religion of his best friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends."

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2378

Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Nawawi

๐Ÿ“– Abu Al-Ahwas narrated: Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud RadhiAllahu 'anhu said, "Remember Allah the Almighty often. You must not accompany anyone unless they help you remember Allah the Almighty."

Source: Shu’ab Al-Imān 8998

๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The souls are troops collected together. They come close upon what they recognize, and they differ upon what they reject."

Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 3109, Sahih Muslim 2638

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Al-Nawawi said, “When bodies meet in the world, they come together or differ according to how they were created. The righteous will incline to the righteous, and the evil will incline to the evil.”

https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/05/poem-from-self-care-is-to-choose.html

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj
https://www.truity.com/personality-type/INTJ