بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, October 12, 2020

Poem: Alhamdulillah Always

 💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

💌 When asked "How are you?", "Alhamdulillah," I'd respond.

Praise be to Allah, the Only One Who understands,

Who sees every situation, knows my condition,

And Who's always with me - so Allah deserves my thanks.

~*~

Behind each "Alhamdulillah, I'm okay," statement

Are untold stories of patience and sweet contentment,

A heart that may be broken, cries that are unspoken,

And concealed tears that flow through Du'a/supplication.

~*~

Although I've sinned, Alhamdulillah there's repentance.

Indeed Allah is the Most Kind and Most Forgiving.

Though not so rich, I'm content with what Allah destined.

There's wisdom in all that Allah decrees to happen.

~*~

Even if I've lost some loved ones and gained some ex-friends,

Alhamdulillah for Allah's Mercy and Guidance,

For guiding me to depend on no one except Him,

And for saving me from those who are bad influence.

~*~

Alhamdulillah, even if I wish to complain

And whine about individuals who lie and betray,

I thank Allah that I'm not like them in any way.

Through haters I've learned to stay patient for Allah's sake.

~*~

While each night and day can be a battle or challenge,

Full of trials that have my faith/Imaan examined,

Alhamdulillah, I have Allah Who can strengthen

And guide me to Him when He hears my supplications.

~*~

Alhamdulillah when I'm happy, stressed, or crying.

All Praise and thanks belong to Allah the Most Loving,

Who granted me not all my wants but my requirements,

Who truly understands my words and silent moments.

~*~

📖 Ibn Abbas RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The first to be called to Paradise are those who always praised Allah in times of ease and adversity."

In another narration, the Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Those who praised Allah in every situation."

Source: Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabīr 12345

Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti