بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, October 12, 2020

Poem: Loving Them From A Distance For Allah's Sake

 💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

💌 To whom it may concern, who I love for Allah's sake,
Whose passion for learning Islam increases my faith,
Whose gentleness inspires me to improve my own traits:
I love you for Allah though it's not clearly displayed.
~•~
Fighting the urge to chat with you daily, I'm afraid
That my affection and care for you may escalate
Into something not normal, or inappropriate,
So I distance myself, so you and I remain safe.
~•~
From the outside it seems like you and I can't relate,
But inside I feel we're the same in so many ways.
We've struggled, shed tears, challenging problems we both faced,
And to join those whom Allah loves is one of our aims.
~•~
Trust me, I think of you a lot, nearly night and day,
During Tahajjud thinking if you're likewise awake,
And after Fajr eager to remind you would say
Your Adhkaar, then reaching out to check if you're okay.
~•~
We could talk for hours, but fitna makes me hesitate.
You know how shaytan is patient with his cunning games.
Thus I love you from a distance and sincerely pray
That we both make it to Jannah Paradise someday.
~•~
📖 Mu’adh Ibn Jabal RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Allah the Almighty said: 'Those who love each other for the sake of My Glory will be upon pulpits of light, admired by the prophets and the martyrs.'"

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 2390

Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: 'Where are those who love each other for the sake of My Glory? Today, I will shelter them in My Shade on a day when there is no shade but Mine.'"
Source: Sahih Muslim 2566
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim
📖 Abu Darda RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “No Muslim servant supplicates for his brother behind his back but that the angel says: 'And for you the same.'”

Source: Sahih Muslim 2732

Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim