بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Poem: Confessions Of A Wife Who Welcomes Polygyny

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Confessions of a wife who welcomes polygyny 
To her husband whom she loves for Allah sincerely:
Dear zawjy, the fact that I'm fine if you remarry 
Doesn't mean my love is fake and it lacks jealousy. 
~•~
I do feel jealous for you now and then, believe me, 
Specially when some wives see their men nearly daily, 
While you and I meet just once a week or bimonthly. 
Nonetheless my respect for your rights proves it's all real.
~•~
If Allah the Almighty permits you to marry 
Another lady, while you have the financial means, 
And you aim to increase the size of your family, 
I'll patiently accept and welcome Allah's Decree.
~•~
Your love for the second wife won't cause mine to decrease.
Instead, my love for you will grow stronger stubbornly, 
Eager to compete regarding patience, piety, 
Good manners and contentment with Allah's Destiny.
~•~
When you and the other wife fight occasionally, 
I won't be hoping that she'll hate you so she can leave. 
I'd say Du'a, pray for you both from behind the scenes, 
That you'll forgive each other so our fam is complete. 
~•~
And when there are moments when you seem to neglect me, 
Due to work or someone else intruding pridefully, 
I'd ask Allah for strength to forgive you readily, 
Not wanting shaytan's tricks nor sorcery to succeed.
~•~
Dear husband and friend whom I love with fierce loyalty, 
I confess I can't control your love's intensity. 
Love your wives as you like, but ensure it's done fairly. 
I don't want you suffering at all because of me.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Hibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātih 5/2125
📖 Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim