بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Poem: Contented With The Man Whom Allah Chose As My Spouse And Other Half

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Loving my spouse is one of the best gifts Allah gave.
Through my husband I learned not to care what critics say,
While loving him unconditionally night and day.
Despite differences we're the same in many ways.
~•~
As he told me before, his past was not that easy.
To be a doctor he did a lot more than study.
He sacrificed much of his pleasures for his studies.
As his prize, Allah granted him a patient wife - me.
~•~
Though not so romantic nor sweet in how he behaves,
I find strength in being the one to initiate.
Each time I bring his hand to mine he reciprocates,
Letting me love him even more in spite of his age.
~•~
He's like an empty page on which I write love stories.
He's the inspiration to my smiles, love poetry,
And thoughts that remind me to keep loving loyally.
Although not handsome to many, he's enough for me.
~•~
He makes me act like a lawyer defending a case
And client misunderstood by the majority.
Like a savory dish disliked by everybody,
I don't mind loving him; he was meant to be with me. 
📖 Umm Salamah RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever among women dies while her husband is pleased with her, then she will enter Paradise."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1078
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Hibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātih 5/2125
📖 Abdullah ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim