ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Friday, March 5, 2021

Poem: True Love For Allah's Sake Can Go On Till Jannah Is Promised

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
๐Ÿ’Œ It's possible for two lovers to stay connected 
If loving each other for Allah is authentic, 
In spite of being physically separated 
At times, their love stays intact, not easily damaged.
~•~
I may not see my husband on a daily basis, 
And due to work he's not always communicative, 
But since my love for him is real and not pretended, 
I can handle his frequent silence and busyness.
~•~
To some, my spouse may not be visibly romantic,
And to others I'm a wife who's often neglected, 
But I know him as the man whom I've gladly married. 
All his gifts and sweet favors I still deeply cherish.
~•~
When there are times he can't answer my recent message 
And couples remind me how my other half is missed, 
I train myself to persevere, true love doesn't quit.
Allah loves the patient. With Sabr I'll manage this.
~•~
Imagine a friend whom you love since you both were kids, 
From an accident their body became defective, 
Though they can't recognize the memories that you've kept, 
You remain as the friend who still cares and never left.
~•~
Same with my soulmate. His mistakes don't keep me upset, 
His occasional absences cannot discourage 
Me from willingly accepting this kind of marriage, 
As I've loved him for Allah since the day we married.
~•~
Real love doesn't have an expiry date, don't forget, 
Specially if it's for Allah and by Him it's blessed.
With Allah's Will and while trusting Him, I'll try my best 
To help my spouse He sent me till Jannah is promised.
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Ḥibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātīḥ 5/2125
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/06/note-it-takes-lots-of-strength-to-be.html