بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Poem: I Believe That My Husband Was Wisely Chosen By Allah For Me

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 If my husband were a toy that I could redesign, 
If he were a robot which I could personalize, 
And if I had freedom to control him anytime, 
I'd say my delight as his wife would be amplified, 
Specially if he'd stay beside me each day and night. 
~•~
So he'd be my ideal type of guy, I'd modify 
His body size, so he'd be in shape, increase in height, 
And his inner glow would outshine how he looks outside 
Every time he clearly strives to be knightly and kind, 
While there'd never be fights as he'd do everything right.
~•~ 
But that's only a dream, wishful thinking, and desire. 
How nice it would be if he were flawless all the time. 
Before when I was single, and this isn't a lie, 
I asked Allah for a caring spouse. Thus I surmise 
My husband is a blessing from Allah the Most Wise. 
~•~
I confirm I can find another guy if I liked, 
Claiming I'm tired of just seeing this man a few times 
Or the amount he provides can't fully satisfy,
But I won't substitute him even if I were bribed. 
I choose to love him for Allah till one of us dies.
~•~ 
He's not very rich nor romantic, I certify, 
But being his wife inspires my faith / Imaan to rise. 
I apply patience when his absence prompts me to cry, 
And when he makes me smile, gratitude is exercised.
I pray this bond leads to perfect love in Paradise.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātih 5/2125
📖 Umm Salamah RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Any woman who dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Jannah (Paradise).".
[At-Tirmidhi, who classified it as Hadith Hasan]
Riyad As-Salihin 286
In-book reference: Introduction, Hadith 286
📖 Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/08/poem-love-your-husband-patiently-for.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/poem-why-i-dont-get-tired-of-loving-my.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/note-patiently-understand-and-empathize.html