ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Note: Loyalty For Allah's Sake Is More Delightful Than Divorce

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ If I'm not mistaken, I recall my dear mother (Allah yarhamha. Ameen.) advising me to do Ruqyah or increase the Adhkaar in case somebody may have cast a "love spell" on me. She was probably wondering why I seemed so stubbornly protective of my husband despite the many signs which indicated, from her and others' opinion, that I deserved someone with obviously more time for me. I also remember my father (Allah yarhamhu. Ameen.) on one occasion talking to me about how he wished that the kind of patience, tolerance and empathy I had with my husband would be shown similarly to others. Maybe he found it weird that it was so easy for me to stop communicating with certain individuals while I'd be a lot more understanding, lenient and easygoing when it came to loving the man whom Allah the Most Wise chose as my other half and soulmate. 
✅ What inspires me to keep loving my husband for Allah's sake? Why am I capable of being more patient with him than with other individuals, when they're human beings as well prone to making mistakes? 
1๐Ÿ”น I consider this marriage which Allah the Most Loving decreed as a noble transaction and agreement with Him Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala. If a generous employer entrusted you with a special gadget which you should strive to maintain, and you attain some sort of rewards or benefits every time you ensure it's safe, you wouldn't throw it away for a new device simply because of a few glitches or temporary malfunction. If you truly appreciated and respected your boss, whom you can sense wants only what works for you, you'd cherish all the gifts he gives, make effort to find creative solutions to solve each problem cleverly, and if a puzzle is unsolvable, you'd try to have patience with it, knowing that Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala can see the actual wisdom and reasons behind its presence. 
2๐Ÿ”น While he may not be the most handsome and wealthiest guy on earth, I believe that he's incredibly special to me because he was carefully selected by Allah the All-Knowing to be the man whom I enjoy calling my husband. Alhamdulillah besides finding his ESFJ personality type very attractive and he's charming with kids, I like how he has played a big part in helping me, with Allah's Will, to recover from anorexia and bulimia.
3๐Ÿ”น I despise the idea of asking for divorce because Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala dislikes it even though it's lawful, and it displays that a female never actually loved her ex from the beginning, as true love for Allah's sake doesn't quit that easily. 
Inn-sha-Allah I long to see the fabulously perfect version of my beloved husband in Jannah Paradise, where the conniving shaytan won't be around to spoil our joys and blessings.
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Jabir RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, shaytan places his throne over the water and he sends out his troops. The closest to him in rank are the greatest at causing tribulations (mischief, trouble). One of them says: 'I have done this and this.' shaytan says: 'you have done nothing.' Another one says: 'I did not leave this man alone until I separated him from his wife.' shaytan embraces him and he says: 'you have done well!'" 
Source: Sahih Muslim 2813 
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/poem-if-my-husband-wanted-divorce-id.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/12/poem-demerits-of-divorce.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/poem-men-who-are-blessed-to-be-married.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/04/poem-why-i-despise-divorce-even-though.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/07/poem-seven-reasons-why-divorce-is-more.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/06/poem-five-signs-that-youre-tough-wife.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/10/poem-obvious-reasons-why-shaytan-finds.html