ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Poem: I'm Not Like Those Females Who Popularize Divorce

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ To critics who despise my marriage and pacify 
Their deluded egos: Please, don't claim I'm telling lies,
While you yourselves are guilty of fibs you try to hide. 
Why would I lie about my husband's positive side? 
If you've no clue what love is, why even give "advice"? 
~•~
Realize I'm not like most females, and that's all right. 
I'm not the kind of wife who insists that day and night 
My husband must be beside me, nearby all the time. 
I'm aware that he should work, relax once in a while, 
And there'll be moments when he gets distressed, weak or tired. 
~•~
Know I'm not like most women. When I see other wives 
Seemingly enjoying themselves in their marriage lives, 
I can't feel jealous or deficient, but I'm inspired 
To love my spouse even more for Allah the Most Wise 
Who chose him as my travel buddy to Paradise. 
~•~
Take note, I'm not like most ladies who popularize 
Divorce, who dislike how guys can be wed to four wives, 
Who treat marriage as a toy to be thrown anytime, 
And who stupidly guess that in this brief worldly life 
There are no problems. Then what's the point of Paradise?
~•~ 
When I married my husband for Allah the Most Wise, 
I knew that in this journey more trials would arise.
Boundless amounts of patience and strong faith are required, 
Along with empathy and contentment from inside.
Faithfully trust Allah and pray this bond always thrives.
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife." 
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
๐Ÿ“– Jabir RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, shaytan places his throne over the water and he sends out his troops. The closest to him in rank are the greatest at causing tribulations (mischief, trouble). One of them says: 'I have done this and this.' shaytan says: 'you have done nothing.' Another one says: 'I did not leave this man alone until I separated him from his wife.' shaytan embraces him and he says: 'you have done well!'" 
Source: Sahih Muslim 2813 
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/12/poem-demerits-of-divorce.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/10/tips-controlling-your-gaze-is-from-many.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/05/poem-dismiss-shaytans-whispers-as-he.html 
https://personalitygrowth.com/intj-love-how-intjs-fall-in-love/
๐Ÿ’š Reminder to recite Surah Al-Kahf every Jumuah Friday and include the Muslim Ummah in your Du'a.