ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Poem: Marriage Is A Test. Don't Let shaytan Make You Fail Through False Promises.

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ When the man whom I love for Allah's sake is upset,
Knowing it's a test, I make peace with my husband's stress,
Sympathizing with his needs and longing for some rest,
I'd leave him space as I run to Allah to confess:
~•~
Marriage is tough but for Allah's sake I'll try my best, 
Pleasing Allah through this union that keeps me modest,
Away from all sorts of unlawful relationships, 
Praying that Allah preserves this bond and keeps it blessed.
~•~ 
It's a test, I recall, when my husband makes a mess -
An emotional wreck to my thoughts each time he's missed, 
When he takes too long to respond to my message texts,
And when most of my loved ones are my husband's critics.
~•~
It's just Allah's test, I tell myself, when some obsess
Over how I deserve somebody else more pious,
One who has more time for me so I'm not neglected,
Who is more romantic, and won't let me seem oppressed.
~•~ 
When Allah lets me meet souls with good vibes like magnets,
Controlling myself to avoid feeling attracted,
It's a test, I recall, so I have my feels shifted
Towards my soulmate whom Allah wisely selected.
~•~
For Allah I love my husband though he's imperfect,
This tie pushes me to be patient and devoted,
In spite of obstacles we pray we can go through this
Till we reach Jannah's Gates sighing, "Patience was worth it."
~•~
It's fine if I'm married to one who isn't flawless.
His human flaws like mine don't cause me to love him less. 
My spouse is Allah's choice. Allah's Decree I accept,
Yearning to meet Allah in Jannah with eagerness.
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "A woman is married for four things: her wealth, her family status, her beauty, and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser."
Sahih Al-Bukhari 5090
In-book reference: Book 67 Hadith 28
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 27 
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/08/poem-love-your-husband-patiently-for.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/note-patiently-understand-and-empathize.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/08/note-my-answer-to-what-made-you-accept.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/poem-if-my-husband-wanted-divorce-id.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/07/poem-seven-reasons-why-divorce-is-more.html