بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Poem: Self-Control. Avoiding Lusts.


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 The heart wants what it wants, while I long for Allah's Love.
In a constant fight against evil desires and thoughts,
Restraining myself with faith to defeat shaytan's plots,
My shields include Taqwa, saying Dhikr and Du'as,
Recalling death, knowing Jannah is better than lust.
~*~

If zina was allowed, I'd be polyamorous,
Flirting around with many, to be adventurous,
Regardless of their gender, not fearful of critics,
But it isn't. Zina is strictly prohibited.
So I distance myself and keep my feelings suppressed.
~*~
Seclusion by choice can help when fitna is widespread,
Along with befriending just those who can be trusted,
Being cautious with the kind of writings that are read,
Training the self to be quiet when others gossip,
And avoiding any chance which could trigger distress.
~*~

When shaytan tries to entice me with sinful visions,
Unwanted emotions and vile imaginations,
I strive to snap out of them, drop all the daydreaming,
Come back to my senses, and recall my main mission -
To enter Jannah, not surrender to temptation.
~*~
Controlling the heart can be tough examination,
I admit, yet each time I pass, I upgrade patience,
Gratitude and contentment with what Allah destined.
As warriors on the way to Allah, keep on striving
'Till we reach Jannah where wishes aren't forbidden.
~*~
📖 Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Guarantee six deeds from me and I assure your acceptance into Paradise. When one of you speaks, let him not lie. When one of you promises, let him not break it. When one of you is trusted, let him not betray it. Lower your gaze, restrain your hands from harming others, and guard your chastity."
Source: Musnad Abī Ya’lá 4195
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Sahl Ibn Sa’d RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever guarantees (the chastity of) what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I can guarantee for him Paradise."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6109
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

📖 Al-Nu’man Ibn Bashir RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "Verily, in the body is a piece of flesh which, if sound, the entire body is sound, and if corrupt, the entire body is corrupt. Truly, it is the heart."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 52, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi