بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Tips: Allah The Almighty Is The Most Just. What Goes Around Comes Around.

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
📋 Do not feel disheartened or disappointed if the scales of justice in this world are not very fair, as there is a scale of justice on the Day of Judgment in which no soul will be treated unjustly. Believe in the promise of Allah the Almighty when He said (to comfort the oppressed and unfairly mistreated), "By My Might and Majesty, I (Allah) will help you even after some time."


~•~
📖 Khuzaymah Ibn Thabit RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, for it is carried above the clouds. Allah the Almighty says: 'By My Might and Majesty, I will help you in due time.'"
Source: Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabīr 3630
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Allah the Almighty said: 'Whoever shows hostility (enmity) to a righteous friend of Mine, I have declared war upon him. My servant does not grow closer to Me with anything more beloved to Me than the obligatory duties that I have imposed upon him. My servant continues to grow closer to Me with extra good works (nawaafil deeds like praying Tahajjud and fasting Sunnah fasts) until I love him. When I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask something from Me, I would surely give it to him. Were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant it to him. I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death and I hate to disappoint him.'"
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6137
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/01/poem-warning-against-dhulm-oppression.html