بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Poem: Men Who Are Blessed To Be Married To Righteous Wives Can Thrive, With Allah's Will, In Both Worlds

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Even if all marriage coaches on earth advised me, 
Saying "you deserve better", "he's bad for you, trust me", 
And "leave him. Marry someone else who'll meet all your needs.", 
I'd thank them for their concern yet decline stubbornly 
Their advice for me to ditch my zawj to feel more "free". 
~•~
Even if most of my acquaintances and colleagues 
Were divorced or became single parents recently, 
While each one would whine about their ex relentlessly, 
I'd avoid their toxic rants or hear noise patiently, 
And their complaints wouldn't prompt me to hate my hubby. 
~•~ 
Tell me "you deserve someone better", I'd go "really? 
You expect me to agree and deny your envy? 
Jealous of my loyalty? There's possibility. 
Envious of a man whose wife is content, won't cheat, 
And whose halal love story was by Allah decreed?" 
~•~ 
Telling a married woman who's happy inwardly 
To find a new lover is as futile and silly 
As advising sea turtles to have their shells released,
Or obligating bees to cease producing honey. 
You can't stop her love if it's real and already deep.
~•~ 
Even if her husband one day told her furiously 
That she's divorced, she'd still love him from far quietly, 
Rejecting all marriage proposals that she receives, 
As she prays for his return, to resume their journey. 
Forgetting one's spouse whom Allah chose isn't easy.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "A woman is married for four things: her wealth, her family status, her beauty, and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser."
Sahih Al-Bukhari 5090
In-book reference: Book 67 Hadith 28
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 27 
📖 Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/08/poem-love-your-husband-patiently-for.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/note-patiently-understand-and-empathize.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/08/note-my-answer-to-what-made-you-accept.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/09/poem-if-my-husband-wanted-divorce-id.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/07/poem-seven-reasons-why-divorce-is-more.html