ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Poem: Have Enough Patience To Wait For Your Husband

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ When I receive news he won't arrive until later,
I tell my heart, "Stay patient, soon things will get better,
With Allah's Will, if not here then in Jannah up there,
Where there's no separation between destined lovers."
~•~
When my husband has been gone for many days or weeks,
With his absence leading me to feel grieved and fatigued,
I tell my mind, "Understand your husband is busy."
So excuses are made to shun negativity.
~•~
When the reasons to give up outweigh those that cry "Stay.",
I tell myself, "I married him all for Allah's sake."
Emphasizing that with patience things will be okay.
One reward for the patient is seeing Allah's Face.
~•~
Every season of every year I'll keep loving him -
The man whom Allah chose as my spouse - through thick and thin.
Whether our moods are warm or the feelings get frozen,
Love remains, in spite of silent breaks and arguments.
~•~
This love which Allah taught me is different I see -
It's an odd mix of confusion and addicting peace,
A healing refreshment which I take so eagerly,
And gift whose value isn't clear to everybody.
~•~
I'm like an attorney defending a friend with crimes
Of preferring his work and neglecting love sometimes,
Against interfering critics who claim to be kind,
Unaware that I'm fine, even as my man's first wife.
~•~
I don't regret accepting this kind of marriage life.
Since this love is for Allah, I believe it can thrive.
This bond allows me to wait for my spouse day and night,
Preparing for reunion in Jannah Paradise.
~•~ 
๐Ÿ“– Umm Salamah RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Any woman who dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Jannah (Paradise)".
[At-Tirmidhi, who classified it as Hadith Hasan]
Riyadh As-Salihin 286
In-book reference: Introduction, Hadith 286 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/04/poem-tips-to-cope-with-ldr-and-how-to_7.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/06/poem-mindset-of-loyal-and-patient-wife.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/10/poem-always-love-your-husband-even-if.html