ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Tips: Advice From An INTJ Wife To Avoid Adultery And Emotional Affairs

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ—’️ Question: As an INTJ personality type, what would you do if ever you found yourself feeling attracted to somebody who isn't your husband? What tips can you offer to shut down or subdue unwanted feelings of attraction? 
๐Ÿ“ Answer: 1] Alhamdulillah as my husband's loyal wife, if ever I found myself catching feelings of attraction to someone whom I can't marry, since I'm contentedly married to the man whom Allah the Most Wise has chosen as my soulmate, I'd frequently recall my husband's best qualities along with the main purpose of why I accepted his marriage proposal to be distracted from the person whom shaytan wants me to notice. 
2] I'd control my gaze, avoid staring at them for too long, and purposely minimize unnecessary interactions with the individuals whom I may find attractive. The more you interact with your so-called "crush" and prolong frequent conversations, the more your heart tends to cling itself to them. Fighting the urge to strengthen the emotional connection while minimizing pointless talks with them for Allah's sake to preserve your chastity can be rewarding and achievable with stubborn patience.
3] I remind myself regularly of all the unpleasant features or negative aspects about the person whom shaytan wants me to notice, so that the irrational feelings of attraction can, with Allah's Will, subside eventually. 
4] Occasionally, specially when fasting Sunnah fasts or praying Tahajjud, I'd beg Allah the Almighty to keep my heart far away from anything which He Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala dislikes, and also pray that whoever I'm "crushing on" will remain forever satisfied with their own spouse, or if they're single I'd ask Allah the Most Loving to grant them their own halal love story at the most ideal timing and hope they enjoy their own blessed marriage life, contented with Allah's Qadr/Decree. 
5] The more I remember how death can occur anytime and how awful the consequences of zina (fornication / adultery) are in reality, the easier it gets to emotionally disconnect from those whom my nafs may desire unlawfully. 
6] Whenever I must talk to an individual who seems attractive or attracted mutually, once in a while I'd say something to distract them from me such as "Please tell your wife I said salaam", "salaam to your wife", and "one day 
Inn-sha-Allah you too can have a soulmate". 
7] Listening to Islamic lectures, particularly concerning Taqwa, the characteristics of the true believers, and warnings against zina (fornication / adultery) is also an effective strategy to deter shaytan's plots and completely feel uninterested in pursuing a haraam relationship with somebody who isn't lawful for you.
~•~ 
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, Allah has pardoned my nation for their bad thoughts within themselves as long as they do not speak of them nor act upon them."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6287
Sahih Muslim 127
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim 
๐Ÿ“– Abu Qatadah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, you will never leave anything for the sake of Allah the Almighty but that Allah will replace it with something better."
Source: Musnad Ahmed 22565
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
๐Ÿ“– Sahl Ibn Sa'd RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever guarantees (the chastity of) what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I can guarantee for him Paradise."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6109
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/11/poem-leaving-unlawful-relationships-is.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/07/poem-sometimes-some-people-detach.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/10/poem-how-to-rationalize-weird-feelings.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/03/poem-tips-to-detach-and-move-on-from.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/04/poem-to-each-muslimah-whos-currently.html