ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Tips: Nine Comebacks When You're Told To Shut Up Or Stop Talking

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ“ Some comebacks when someone unreasonably tells you to "shut up" or "stop talking": 
1๐Ÿ”น "Why should I obey your instruction?" 
2๐Ÿ”น "I don't need the permission of anybody to speak or express my opinions. If you can't welcome freedom of expression, simply do not listen." 
3๐Ÿ”น "You're just afraid of the truth. You don't want to spoil your delusions or misjudgment." 
4๐Ÿ”น "Is that what your parents used to say whenever they caught you lying or misbehaving? Instead of training you to be a good listener, they instructed you to love silent treatment? I feel sorry for your neglect and lousy upbringing."
5๐Ÿ”น "Is that your usual response when confronted with the truth? Why are you attached to ignorance?"
6๐Ÿ”น "I can talk whenever I want to. Ordering me to be quiet doesn't change anything." 
7๐Ÿ”น "Somebody has to say something to rectify ignorance. True speech must get involved. I don't want my loved ones to be like you in being delusional and misinformed."
8๐Ÿ”น "Yes, I forgive you and your arrogant refusal to listen." 
9๐Ÿ”น "Don't worry. You're forgiven - you and your ignorance."
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The strong believer is more beloved to Allah (The Almighty) than the weak believer, but there is goodness in both of them. Be eager for what benefits you, seek help from Allah, and do not be frustrated. If something befalls you, then do not say: 'If only I had done something else.' Rather say: "Allah has decreed what He (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) wills." Verily, the phrase ‘if only’ opens the way for the work of shaytan."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2664
Grade: Sahih (Authentic)