ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Tips: When Some Call You "Weird", Say "Whatever" Or Stay Unaffected

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ“ Thirteen comebacks when someone calls you "weird", "so strange" or "weirdo":
1๐Ÿ”น "And? You're annoying. Please stop being immature, or display your immaturity somewhere else." 
2๐Ÿ”น "You think I'm weird? I find you plain and boring. 'Tis better to stand out with confidence than be ordinary and uninteresting."
3๐Ÿ”น "So? There's nothing wrong with looking weird as long as I believe I'm doing the right thing." 
4๐Ÿ”น "Congratulations! Is that a new adjective you've learned today? What about checking the definitions of these words: ignorant, judgmental, unwholesome, interfering, unbecoming? Or check out your reflection to comprehend their meanings."
5๐Ÿ”น "You're same old same old - so sad." 
6๐Ÿ”น "Being weird isn't a crime, now is it? Then again your ego has probably been offended. I'm sorry that you're bothered by my awesomeness. I didn't know you were insecure and oversensitive." 
7๐Ÿ”น "Where in the world's encyclopedias and legal systems does it state I'm not allowed to be weird? If my weirdness bothers you, simply buzz off, mind your own business and quit babbling nonsense." 
8๐Ÿ”น "And you're the normal one? Your parents' apparent failure to educate you a single thing about good manners and basic ethics is not normal, silly." 
9๐Ÿ”น "Is that supposed to be insulting? Was I supposed to cry? It would be more depressing if I were you, stuck with a dull personality and an aimless life."
10๐Ÿ”น "Look at yourself calling me "weird" while you're the clown often sticking your nose into the lives of strangers who have nothing to do with you, and until now you can't act your age? Shame on you." 
11๐Ÿ”น "As if I care. Yeah, I am weird, and you mean nothing to me." 
12๐Ÿ”น "Are you rehearsing your marriage proposal? Don't call a potential spouse weird, if you don't wish to remain single." 
13๐Ÿ”น "So what? I'm fine if you perceive me as a weirdo. Are your parents and ancestors okay with you acting like an unprincipled and uncivilized jerko?"
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Islam began as something strange and it will return to being strange, so (Tooba / glad tidings to) blessed are the strangers."
Source: Sahih Muslim 145
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "We are now in this day. Blessed are the strangers." It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, who are the strangers?” The Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Righteous people among many evil (wicked, misguided) people. Those who disobey them are more numerous than those who obey them."
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Ahmed Shakir