بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, May 4, 2020

Poem: A Special Du'a On Laylat Al-Qadr

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Dear Allah the Most Kind, Most Just and Most Near,
Yet again I’m here, I call on You, in tears.
As I raise my hands facing down so humbly,
I pray: “Allahumma Innaka ‘Afuwwun Tuhebbul ‘afwa fa’fu ‘annee.”
Dear Allah Most Forgiving, forgive me please.
~*~
Dear Allah, I’m overwhelmed, stressed, tired and weak.
Your Mercy and Guidance O’ Allah I seek.
Allah, I miss my loved ones and family,
That I can’t take care of them all I’m sorry.
Please alleviate my struggles and worries.
~*~
I’m sorry I didn’t do much, Allah Dear,
Some bad traits of mine have not yet disappeared.
So beautify my character, guide me please,
Cause me to overcome obstacles with ease,
And make the Path to Jannah ever easy.
~*~
O’ Allah, for every moment, be with me,
Enlighten through lessons and prophetic dreams.
Keep forgiving me when I slack frequently,
The Way to Your Love don’t allow me to leave.
Dear Allah, Only You I worship daily.
~*~
O’ Allah, please help Muslims worldwide in need,
Please fix our state as we bow to You Only.
With what You bestowed inspire us to be pleased,
That we see You in Paradise please decree,
Our good deeds accept, and our sins forgive please.
~*~
Allahumma Innaka ‘Afuwwun Tuhebbul ‘afwa fa’fu ‘annee. Ameen.
~*~
📖 Aisha RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, if I know which night is the Night of Decree, what should I say during it?” The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Say: O Allah, You are Pardoning and Generous. You love to forgive, so forgive me.”
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 3513
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Nawawi
📖 Aisha RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated: The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam would seek spiritual retreat in the mosque during the last ten nights of Ramadan and he SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam would say, “Search for the Night of Decree (Laylat Al-Qadr) during the last ten nights of Ramadan.”
In another narration, the Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Search for the Night of Decree in the odd nights among the last ten nights of Ramadan.
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 1916, Sahih Muslim 1169
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

📖 Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said when the month of Ramadan began, “Verily, this month has presented itself to you. There is a night within it that is better than a thousand months. Whoever is deprived of it has been deprived of all good. None is deprived of its good but that he is truly deprived.
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 1644
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani