بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Poem: On Loving Righteous Muslims For Allah's Sake


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Around the world are souls whom I love for Allah's sake,
I gravitate to them as plants lean to the sun's rays.
Their love for Allah and strong faith are what captivate,
So I'm inspired to pray for them nearly night and day.
~•~
Though to some I haven't told they're loved for Allah's sake,
Guessing they're too busy, or they reside far away,
Or they'll find me strange, or the feelings are not the same,
My love is shown in Du'as when I pronounce their names.
~•~
Other ways in which love for Allah's sake is portrayed
Include defending them when some gossip and defame,
Checking on them once in a while, hoping they're okay,
Concealing their secrets, and correcting their mistakes.
~•~
I love them lots for Allah for how they motivate
Me to learn Islam, be more cautious of what I say,
To stay patient, fast Sunnah fasts every other day,
And to avoid bid'ah so I do not go astray.
~•~
Although my affection may not be clearly displayed,
Only Allah knows that I do love them for His sake.
This love lacks extreme attachment but gives needed space,
Freedom to strive together towards Allah's Straight Way.
~•~
📖 Al-Miqdam ibn Ma’di RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "When one of you loves his brother, let him know."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 2392
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love each other. Shall I show you something that, if you did, you would love each other? Spread peace between yourselves."
Source: Sahih Muslim 54
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim
📖 Mu’adh ibn Jabal RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Allah the Almighty said: 'Those who love each other for the sake of My Glory will be upon pulpits of light, admired by the prophets and the martyrs.'"
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhī 2390
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani