بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, July 27, 2020

Poem: Not "Lonely" Since Allah Is With Me.

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Don't claim I'm "lonely" when Allah is always with me,
Always watching from above since I was a baby,
Guiding me to Him by increasing my piety
Through granting Islamic knowledge and difficulties
Which train me to accept Allah's Qadr patiently.
~•~
Trials are blessings in disguise which push me to pray
And seek Allah's Guidance with Du'as to supplicate.
When some people exclude me, gossip or misbehave,
I gladly find my way to Allah and isolate,
To embrace saying Dhikr while tears roll down my face.
~•~
There's a special kind of peace in saying Allah's Name,
In reading the Qur'an - gaining rewards from each page,
And praising Allah while looking at nature He made.
Every Tasbeeh and Tahmeed said when I contemplate
Makes my heart relax and brings me to a peaceful state.
~•~
I'd rather look "lonely" yet loved by Allah the King
Than to displease Him by chilling with bad companions.
To me, seclusion means safety from vile backbiting.
Feeling lonesome trains me to be more independent.
People's rejection reminds me Allah is my Friend.
~•~
Though chatting with an acquaintance can bring enjoyment,
Spending time with Allah is more calming and pleasant.
What benefit us in our graves are righteous actions,
Not large number of friends nor famous reputation.
Welcome solitude often with patient contentment.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said, "The Mufarridun (the isolated or those who like to isolate themselves) have gone ahead (in gaining rewards)." He was asked, "Who are the Mufarridun?" He SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam replied, "Those men and women who remember Allah much."
[Sahih Muslim]
Arabic/English book reference: Book 16, Hadith 1436