ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Monday, July 27, 2020

Poem: Taqwa, Patience And Trusting Allah During Times Of Trials

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ Dear Allah the Almighty, I am weak, so guide me 
And help me against my nafs, enhance my piety.
Wherever I go, right and left, trials await me, 
Tests of various length and level of difficulty.
~*~
There are tests that my heart goes through, when feelings compete 
With my mind, when "love" clashes with rationality, 
Where questions like "Why do I feel this way?", "Is this real?",
"Who can I trust?" and "Should I leave?" are asked frequently.
~*~
Either vile temptations unmask themselves before me, 
Or I endure distance and frustrations patiently.
Believe me, striving against desires isn't easy, 
But it must be done so my soul in both worlds succeeds.
~*~
Other exams come in the form of hostility, 
When some view me as a threat so they're filled with envy.
Loathed by many here and there, distrusted unjustly,
I'm either someone's "crush", "stalker", "friend" or "enemy".
~*~
Another kind of trial appears deceptively,
When moments get "too good to be true" they seem unreal,
And queries like "What will I do with all this money?"
And "Who's in need of charity?" are asked frequently.
~*~
Scared that Allah's favors aren't spent profitably 
And that I may sin when fixing my priorities, 
I find this dunya disconcerting, tough and scary, 
Then I recall Jannah and know Allah is with me.
~*~
In this complicated life with roads that are bumpy, 
With increasing fitna and Judgment Day coming near,
I pray that Allah grants me Taqwa, sincerity,
And guidance to pass His tests, to earn Jannah's entry. Ameen.
~*~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "If Allah intends good for someone, then He afflicts him with trials." 
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 5321, Grade: Sahih
๐Ÿ“– Mus’ad ibn Sa’eed RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "The servant will continue to be tried (encounter different trials in this life) until he is left walking upon the earth without any sin." 
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2398, Grade: Sahih
๐Ÿ“– Miqdad ibn Al-Aswad RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "Verily, the blessed person is one kept away from trials. Verily, the blessed person is one kept away from trials. Verily, the blessed person is one kept away from trials. How good is one who is afflicted but bears it patiently!" 
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4263, Grade: Sahih
๐Ÿ“– Ibn Mas’ud RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam drew a line in the sand with his hand and he said, “This is the Straight Path of Allah.” Then, the Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam drew lines to the right and left, and he said, “These are other paths, and there is no path among them but that a devil is upon it calling to its way.” Then the Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam recited the verse, “Verily, this is the straight path, so follow it and do not follow other ways.” (The Noble Qur'an 6:153) 
Source: Musnad Ahmed 4423 
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Ahmed Shakir
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: We were gathered around the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam while he mentioned tribulations (trials), saying, "If you see that the people have disordered their commitments, diminished their trusts, and are as jumbled as this," and he interlaced his fingers. I stood to come near him and I said, “How should I act if that happens?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Stay in your house, control your tongue, accept what you know is good, reject what you know is evil, take care of your affairs specifically and abandon the affairs of the common people." 
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4343 
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Arna’ut
๐Ÿ“– Abu Tha’labah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "You must enjoin good and forbid evil until you see greed being obeyed, desires being followed, worldly life being preferred, and everyone is impressed by their own opinion. Then you must take care of yourself and leave the common people. Verily, ahead of you are days of patience in which patience will be like grasping a hot coal. The one who does good deeds in that time will have the reward of fifty men who do likewise." 
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3058 
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi 
๐Ÿ“– Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Soon (before the Day of Judgment) the best property of a Muslim will be a flock of sheep that he takes to the top of a mountain, or in the valleys of rainfall, fleeing with his religion from tribulations (trials/fitan)." 
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 19 
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari