بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Poem: On Tears That Cry For Allah's Guidance And Steadfastness As A Muslim

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Dear Allah Almighty, these tears tell various stories
Of how I feel when I'm hurting, confused or worried.
See the Ummah's state. Note how the sects are too many,
And made-up terms like "Madkhali", "Hizbi", "Wahhaabi".
~•~
Dear Allah, guide me to You, show me the correct creed.
Help me stick to the Sunnah and stay firm on Tawheed.
These tears so eagerly seek unwavering belief,
Fearful of bid'ah while longing for Allah's Mercy.
~•~
So teach me O' Allah, Rabbi zidnee 'ilmaa, please.
Show me who else among the scholars are trustworthy,
From Sheikh Fawzan, Ibn Uthaimeen, and Al-Baani,
To the honest ones of today whose hearts are sincere.
~•~
And o' Allah keep me away from being extreme,
Claiming this and that are deviants without being clear,
Counting others' errors and doing aimless Takfeer,
As what extremists do when ignorance is held dear.
~•~
Dear Allah, forgive me as these tears trail down my cheeks,
Falling to express shame for the sins done previously. 
When among students of knowledge, I feel unworthy,
Aware I have tons to research, discover and read.
~•~
These tears are begging for guidance O' Allah daily.
Dear Allah guide me to As-Siraat Al-Mustaqeem,
Pardon me and every Muslim whom I did mistreat,
O' Allah connect me with those whose love is worthy.
~•~
Dear Allah, reveal to me signs, too in lucid dreams,
Of souls whom I can trust, who reflect sincerity,
And who can accompany me to Jannah's journey,
So souls that cry for You Allah can unite. Ameen.
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated that Allah's noble Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "There are seven persons whom Allah will shade on a Day when there is no shade but His. They are a just ruler, a young person who grew up worshipping Allah, a person whose heart is attached to the mosques, two persons who love each other and who meet and depart from each other for the sake of Allah, a man whom a beautiful woman of high status seduces but he rejects her by saying 'I fear Allah', a person who spends in charity and conceals it such that his right hand does not know what his left hand has given, and a person who remembered Allah in private and his eyes are filled with tears."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 629
Sahih Muslim 1031