بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Poem: True Friends Who Love You For Allah's Sake Give Some Space From Time To Time

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Dear friend, please don't be offended when I go quiet.
Don't doubt our friendship if I can't answer each message.
Silence doesn't mean I'm depressed, please be reminded,
To leave some words unsaid is one way to be shielded.
~•~
Concealing private info is among my methods
To protect myself from actors who love to gossip.
This doesn't mean you're someone who cannot be trusted.
From the sin of backbiting I want you protected.
~•~
Supposing I opened up and told you my secrets,
From my past mistakes to thoughts that could be dangerous,
And dreams if I narrate them would you become jealous,
Or will you grant me comfort to prove you're supportive?
~•~
Folks who betrayed me are too many to be counted.
No longer is it shocking to get disappointed,
Where most are experts at breaking a bond or promise.
So when I take breaks from drama, please get used to it.
~•~
Silent moments are sweet chances to be near Allah,
Through Qur'an reading, saying Dhikr and more Salahs.
While we don't chat always, you're in my heart and Du'as,
Constantly praying for eternal rest in Jannah.
~•~
📖 Mu'adh Ibn Jabal RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "Allah the Exalted said: 'Those who love each other for the sake of My Glory will be upon pulpits of light and they will be envied by the prophets and the martyrs.'"
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2390
Grade: Sahih
📖 Ibn Hibban RahimahuAllah narrated that Abu Darda RadhiAllahu 'anhu said, “A righteous companion is better than loneliness, and loneliness is better than an evil companion. A good writer is better than one who is silent, and one who is silent is better than an evil writer.”
Source: Rawdat Al-‘Uqalaa 56