ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Poem: What Happens When Allah The Most Wise Blesses A Muslim With A Loyal Wife

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
๐Ÿ’Œ The fact that it's allowed to remarry your spouse twice 
Signifies the importance of: Sacrificing pride, 
Valuing loyalty between the husband and wife, 
And steadfastly forgiving so true love stays alive. 
While divorce is halal, it's an issue I dislike.
~•~
Yes I can ditch my man if I'm tired of frequent fights, 
His absence, silence, and strange conduct when he arrives, 
I can demand that he divorces me anytime, 
But I decide to love him for Allah till he dies. 
My loyalty since we first married can't be denied.
~•~
If ever he declares that I'm no longer his wife, 
For Allah's sake I'd stay firm, find ways to reunite, 
Still love him from far distance, pray for him day and night, 
Begging Allah to guide my ex-spouse to reconcile 
So we can marry each other for the second time.
~•~
And if while divorced, I see proposals from some guys, 
I'd unapologetically have them all declined.
No "I'll think about it", no "maybe", and no "next time", 
So long as my ex-husband and I view the same skies 
And some couples remind us of our former sweet times.
~•~
I believe that real love doesn't easily expire.
When it's for Allah, love grows stronger as time goes by. 
Wherever in this world you and your soulmate reside, 
If you both married for Allah, your love can survive 
Even until your souls both reach Jannah Paradise.
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Jabir RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, shaytan places his throne over the water and he sends out his troops. The closest to him in rank are the greatest at causing tribulations. One of them says: 'I have done this and this.' shaytan says: 'you have done nothing.' Another one says: 'I did not leave this man alone until I separated him from his wife.' shaytan embraces him and he says: 'you have done well!'"
Source: Sahih Muslim 2813
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/04/poem-why-i-despise-divorce-even-though.html
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/12/poem-demerits-of-divorce.html
https://www.abukhadeejah.com/chapter-of-talaq-divorce-and-its-rulings-from-bulugh-al-maram-with-shaikh-al-fawzans-explanation-introduction/
https://www.abukhadeejah.com/divorce-talaq-iddah-remarriage-khula/