بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Poem: Journeying To Allah's Love

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Mercful
💌 This is my love story with Allah our Creator,
Ever since I was in the womb of my dear mother.
Allah is the Only One Whose Love I run after,
Always praying I meet Allah in Jannah up there.
~•~
My love for Allah is in looking forward to pray,
Leaving the comfort of sleep so I can supplicate,
Crying to Allah though I haven't seen yet His Face,
Finding peace with Allah every time I say His Names.
~•~
I cry in the morn when I miss our meetings at night,
Missing Qiyam Al-Layl which I pray once in a while.
There is relief knowing that Allah knows I was tired,
So I rise to pray Duha prayers after sunrise.
~•~
Allah's Love is shown when He grants trials that strengthen
And increase my Imaan so my soul isn't weakened.
Allah gifts me with difficulties that train patience
Which push me towards Allah's Love through supplications.
~•~
Allah's Love is also proven when He teaches me
About the Deen and how to accept His Destiny,
How to please Him through morals and sincere piety,
Preferring Jannah's bliss to what is temporary.
~•~
Being human often makes me slip yet I recall
My duty to Allah and how I'm accountable.
Thus with faith I rush to Allah the Most Merciful,
Begging Him to forgive me and enlighten my soul.
~•~
In this course of ups and downs, I long to reach the top,
Combating obstacles for Allah I can't give up.
So I go on serving till I see Allah above
In Jannah, for my Islam which I maintained with love.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Allah the Almighty said: 'Whoever shows hostility (enmity) to a righteous friend of Mine, I have declared war upon him. My servant does not grow closer to Me with anything more beloved to Me than the obligatory duties that I have imposed upon him. My servant continues to grow closer to Me with extra good works (nawaafil deeds like praying Tahajjud and fasting Sunnah fasts) until I love him. When I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask something from Me, I would surely give it to him. Were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant it to him. I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death and I hate to disappoint him.'"
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6137
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/03/poem-what-to-search-for-to-know-if.html