ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Poem: Eleven Things I Love About My Dear Husband

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’š Eleven things which I like and admire about him - 
The handsome man whom Allah the Most Wise has chosen 
To be my soulmate, other half and from my close friends: 
One:- I love that he lives for Allah, that he's Muslim. 
Two:- I love how with his mom he's got strong connection.
~•~
Three: I love his good efforts to care for his children, 
Ensuring that his kids receive proper upbringing 
And trying his best to support their education. 
Four: I love his voice whenever he's the Muadhdhin. 
Five: When he reads the Qur'an, his tone is amazing.
~•~
Six: I love how with his family he's kind, loving, 
So lenient, caring, forgiving and understanding. 
Seven: I love how he strives to stay safe when driving, 
That he's not a rude driver unlike immature men. 
Eight: I love his concern for his young and old patients.
~•~
Nine: I love his sense of humor, he's entertaining
And easygoing, able to make me laugh often. 
Ten: I love his courage, how he's not so demanding, 
And how I can never describe him as "arrogant".
Eleven: I love how I view him as a blessing - 
~•~
And gift from Allah the Most Kind to train my patience 
And contentment with the decree Allah has destined. 
Through my husband, Alhamdulillah, I've truly learned 
To be more patient with strangers, neighbors and loved ones, 
While awaiting his perfection in Jannah Heaven.
~•~ 
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: "The world is enjoyment and the best (lawful) enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband.”
Source: Sunan Al-Tirmidhi 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Al-Tirmidhi 
Ali Al-Qari said, “That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala).”
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātīḥ 5/2125