بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Hadith: Virtues Of Ayatul Kursi

📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam entrusted me to protect the charity of Ramadan. Someone came to me and began taking from the food. I took hold of him and I said, “I will certainly take you to the Messenger of Allah!” Abu Huraira told the story to the Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam and he said, “The man told me that when I go to bed, I should recite the verse of the throne. Allah would appoint a protector with me and no devil would come near to me until morning.” The Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “He told you the truth, although he is a liar. That was shaytan.”
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 4723
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari
📖 Abu Umamah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever recites the verse of the Throne (Ayat Al-kursi) after every prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death."

Source: Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabīr 7406
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani 
📖 Ubayy Ibn Ka’b RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “O Abu Mundhir, do you know which verse in the Book of Allah with you is greatest?” I recited the verse of the throne, “Allah, there is no God but Him, the Ever-Living One, the Sustainer,” (2:255). The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam struck me on the chest and he said, “By Allah, Abu Mundhir, rejoice in this knowledge!”
Source: Sahih Muslim 810
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim