بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Friday, October 9, 2020

Poem: I Always Have Allah Whom I Confide In

 💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

💌 Oftentimes I find within me thoughts I wish to share,

Dreams to discuss, secrets too heavy for me to bear,

Questions that need answers, in a quest for friends who care,

Then I hold back when I recall the masks some souls wear.

~•~

If I could confess to this one how they make me feel,

Without fearing ridicule for what I may reveal,

I'd release my emotions so they aren't concealed,

But the concept of friends who never gossip ain't real.

~•~

Each time I see the news or collect information, 

I get the urge to indulge in fruitful discussions 

Then refrain from self-expression when they're not present -

Like-minded souls who got all day to speak and listen.

~•~

I log in, ready to chat with these, but they're not there.

Of their busyness and offline tasks, yes, I'm aware.

Reach out to those who differ from me I wouldn't dare,

Not out of pride but my life goals don't align with theirs.

~•~

I know the secret struggles with which I often deal, 

If they pile up, may cause my heart to be left unhealed, 

Hence I release them in the form of Du'as and tears, 

Firmly believing Allah never leaves me unheard.

~•~

I distance myself often from people for reasons,

Shunning gossip, feelings that could lead to temptation, 

Debates, distractions, and closeness that breeds attraction,

And choose seclusion to preserve my soul's well-being.

~•~

Crying to Allah, for me, is more than sufficient, 

As Allah sees my heart and won't laugh at my problems.

A strong bond with Allah keeps us from feeling lonesome.

When Allah tests us in dunya, let's just talk to Him.

~•~

📖 Abu Dharr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “I instruct you to fear Allah in your private and public affairs. If you do a bad deed, then do a good deed. Do not ask anyone for anything, even if you drop your whip. Do not violate what is entrusted, and do not take a position as judge between two people.”

Source: Musnad Ahmed 21063

Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Al-Albani

📖 Mu’adh ibn Jabal RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Verily, you will continue to be safe as long as you remain silent. If you speak, it will be recorded for you or against you.”

Source: Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabīr 16591

Grade: Hasan li ghayrihi according to Al-Albani

📖 Anas ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “May Allah have mercy on a person who spoke rightly and was rewarded, or who was silent and remained safe.”

Source: Shu’b Al-Imān 4579

Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Al-Albani