بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Poem: Thank Allah For The Blessings He Chose To Give You And Don't Envy What He Gave Others

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 When I see ladies who are much prettier than me, 
With straighter hair, lighter skin tone, and slender bodies, 
I recall the obese, those who can't move easily, 
And those who cope with physical disabilities, 
So jealousy disappears and I save my good deeds.
~•~
When I meet women whose husbands are physically 
Healthier, more in shape and taller than my hubby, 
I know there are shorter guys, those who can't use their feet,
And singles who are fine without a man's company,
So jealousy disappears and I save my good deeds.
~•~
When I notice families who live in luxury, 
Who own multiple cars, enjoy grand and lavish meals, 
I recall the homeless, those who sleep in parks or streets, 
The refugees and those behind bars for many years, 
So jealousy disappears and I save my good deeds.
~•~
When I spot writers or speakers more able than me, 
Who surpass me at giving speeches so fluently, 
I know there are people worldwide who can't even read, 
Who need special care and can't communicate clearly, 
So jealousy disappears and I save my good deeds.
~•~
When I witness those engulfed in popularity, 
And admit they've got more friends than those patient with me, 
I recall orphans and elders without family, 
And those in jails not free to chat with anybody,
So jealousy disappears and I save my good deeds.
~•~
When I perceive those who are happier outwardly, 
From among YouTubers, vloggers and celebrities 
Who without Islam still haven't achieved inner peace, 
I remember to thank Allah that He guided me 
To the right 'Aqeedah that leads to Jannah's entry.
~•~
For as long as a person is prone to jealousy, 
Envious distress when others improve or succeed, 
And discontentment with Allah's Qadr/Destiny, 
That jealous person can never be truly happy. 
So defeat jealousy. shaytan's nature don't copy.
~•~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Look at those below you and do not look at those above you, for it is the best way not to belittle the favors of Allah."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 6125
Sahih Muslim 2963
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Beware of envy, for it devours good deeds just as fire devours wood or grass."
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4903
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
📖 Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Envy consumes good deeds just as fire burns wood. Charity (Sadaqah) extinguishes sinful deeds just as water extinguishes fire. Prayer is the light of the believer and fasting is his shield from the Hellfire."
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4210
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Ibn Asakir
📖 Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, who are the best people?” The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "One with a heart swept clean and truthful in speech." We said, “O Messenger of Allah, we know truthful in speech. What is a heart swept clean?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "One that is mindful of Allah and pure, in which there is no sin, nor aggression, nor envy." We said, “Who shows a sign of it?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "One who hates worldliness and loves the Hereafter." They said, “And who shows a sign of it?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "A believer with good character."
Source: Shu’ab Al-Imān 4457
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Faith and envy do not combine within a believing servant."
In another narration, the Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Greed and faith are never combined in the heart of a servant."
Source: Sunan Al-Nasā’ī 3109
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiFX3Ah4tMY
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/01/poem-clear-signs-of-jealous-people-even.html
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/05/poem-tips-to-not-get-jealous-of-others.html