ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Friday, March 11, 2022

Poem: What Inspires You To Forgive Your Husband Much More Other Individuals?

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ If I were asked, "What's your secret? Why is it that when 
Some friends disappoint you thrice, your friendship quickly ends, 
Yet when your husband's faults outweigh theirs, you're forgiving?" 
I'd say, "I believe my spouse was by Allah chosen, 
And each blessing which Allah grants is worth maintaining. 
~•~
I'm of the opinion that the souls whom Allah sends 
To interact with me are either tests or blessings. 
If they're trials, I avoid them or pass with patience. 
If their presence inspires my faith / Imaan to strengthen, 
Tolerating their flaws becomes a choice I welcome. 
~•~ 
Since I believe my husband was by Allah chosen 
To partner with me on the path to Jannah's entrance, 
And we're alike in countless ways, I can forgive him 
As often as I like, for as long as he's living, 
And praying for his progress isn't one bit boring. 
~•~
In comparison with those I've gladly abandoned 
For Allah's sake to guard my overall well-being, 
My husband resembles a very valuable gem 
Given to me from a friend whose care can't be questioned, 
While ex-friends are like dander acting as distractions. 
~•~
It's easy to pardon your spouse when your intention 
Of marrying is to serve Allah the Most Loving, 
And earn additional rewards in staying patient. 
Doubtlessly worldwide among the millions of humans 
Are other substitutes for those whose vibes dishearten."
~•~ 
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to At-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, "That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātih 5/2125 
๐Ÿ“– Thawban RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The best wealth is a tongue that remembers Allah, a grateful heart, and a believing wife to help one in his faith."
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3094
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani 
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The believer is not stung twice from the same hole." 
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 5782 
Sahih Muslim 2998 
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim 
http://www.saaid.net/mktarat/alzawaj/274.htm 
https://abukhadeejah.com/characteristics-of-a-righteous-wife-in-light-of-the-quran-and-sunnah-part-1/
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2021/05/poem-what-happens-when-allah-most-wise.html 
https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2022/02/note-dont-be-too-quick-to-ask-for.html   https://mjustsharingislam.blogspot.com/2020/12/poem-demerits-of-divorce.html