ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Poem: Interacting With Many Divorcees Doesn't Inspire Me To Leave My Dear Husband

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 

๐Ÿ’Œ Since I love my husband for Allah with love intense,
Divorced companions to me are not an influence.
Suggestions to leave my spouse by interfering "friends"
Can't prevent me from faithfully loving my husband.
~•~
Allah is the One Who sealed and blessed this connection,
Hence I love my decision to stay loyal since then.
My significant other may not be that handsome,
It's not a problem, as I'm the one married to him.
~•~
I love him for Allah solely, saying this again,
Loving my soulmate grants me strength to befriend patience,
Enhancing loyalty to hold on without pretense -
A blessing, keeping me far from sinful relations.
~•~
My definition of love is not lustful passion
But forgiving your lover's flaws and imperfections,
Being each other's support, friend and inspiration,
Despite challenges we remain married, brave and strong.
~•~
All actions done for God Allah with pure intentions
Become easy with time in spite of complications.
Thus, I go on loving my man with sweet contentment,
Praying that we're welcome in Jannah for our striving. 
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Hibbān 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani 
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Amr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife."
Source: Sahih Muslim 1467
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim 
๐Ÿ’š