ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Poem: To Those Who Enjoy Gossiping About Me, I Can Tell You're Jealous

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
๐Ÿ“ To the bashers out there who stalk my posts frequently 
With bitterness, awareness they're guilty of envy
And eagerness to gossip and bully childishly, 
Who seem shaky when I'm nearby yet they cowardly 
Diss me in my absence so their ego is appeased: 
~•~
I can tell you're jealous. Don't deny it. It's so clear - 
Your envy is like elephants hiding nervously
Behind a leafless tree, or like a frightened monkey 
Trying to conceal itself beneath a tiny leaf. 
You're jealous, and you know it. Your rudeness makes it clear. 
~•~
Your envy is shown each time you roll your eyes at me 
When I speak or try to contribute generously
To most group conversations, and you'd appear to me 
As if you often grumble to yourself "why does she 
Feel the need to brag and prove she's better constantly?" 
~•~
It's so obvious, your exasperating jealousy, 
When you exclude me from planned gatherings purposely, 
When you break promises a lot, when you feel the need 
To point out my flaws and criticize my family, 
When you recruit more clowns to partake in your envy, 
~•~
And when I discover how you've been regularly
Talking badly about me to heal your jealousy. 
You're jealous because I'm okay with polygyny, 
My parents are educated while yours probably
Failed to teach you basic manners and integrity, 
~•~
You despise how my husband deserves my loyalty, 
How he's a doctor who owned many cars previously 
And tries his best to improve in faith and piety, 
And you envy how I don't keep him for his money
But I want him with me in Jannah eternally.
~•~
You're jealous. Even if you won't admit it, it's clear - 
Your envy - when you mention my name negatively
Or treat me rudely so your frail ego is relieved. 
Collect all my sins each time you backbite about me.
I forgive and distance myself from your misery. 
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever wrongs his brother in his honor or anything else should resolve the matter today before it cannot be resolved with gold and silver coins. If he has good deeds to his credit, they will be taken from him according to the measure of his injustice. If he has no good deeds left, he will bear the evil deeds of the one he has oppressed."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 2317
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Bukhari
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Beware of envy, for it erases good deeds just as fire devours wood or grass."
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4903
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
๐Ÿ“– Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Envy consumes good deeds just as fire burns wood. Charity (Sadaqah) extinguishes sinful deeds just as water extinguishes fire. Prayer is the light of the believer and fasting is his shield from the Hellfire."
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4210
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Ibn Asakir
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Faith and envy do not combine within a believing servant."
In another narration, the Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Greed and faith are never combined in the heart of a (true Muslim) servant."
Source: Sunan Al-Nasā’ī 3109
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani