بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: Forgive Haters And Move On


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Since my aim is to serve Allah, not His creation,
I'm eager to do what's right in spite of emotions,
Aware of the fact I'm far away from perfection,
As a Muslim constantly seeking Allah's Guidance.
~*~
I've forgiven all haters from my past and present,
Freed myself from grudge though to some it's not apparent.
I forgave them for Allah's sake yet I can't trust them,
After knowing they tend to lie and love backbiting.
~*~
To ex-friends guilty of envy, false accusations,
Spreading rumors, trying to harm my reputation,
Or mistreating me based on ludicrous suspicion:
Thanks for taking my sins and for good deeds you've given.
~*~
To ex-friends with unpleasantly high expectations,
Who excelled at excluding and failed in forgiving:
Thanks for teaching me how not to be disappointing,
And for the space you left for a better acquaintance.
~*~
To those connected by blood, family relations,
Or distant relatives who refuse reconnection:
Salaam alaikum to you. I hold no resentment.
The doors to reuniting with me remain open.
~*~
For your gossiping about me, negative thinking,
Stalking my online posts, lying, stealing, envying,
For being unfair or for doubting my intention,
I forgive you as I walk away, not regretting.
~*~
I pray that Allah forgives us for our ignorance
And I pray that Jannah is our place of reunion.
Ameen. In Paradise there's no stress nor depression,
It's where all worries and quarrels can be forgotten.
~*~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Charity does not decrease wealth, no one forgives another but that Allah increases his honor, and no one humbles himself for the sake of Allah but that Allah raises his status."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2588
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim