بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: Loyalty Of Pious Wives


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Ever since Allah the Most Wise gave me my soulmate,
And He chose my husband to perfect my Imaan/Faith,
Through learning how to have Sabr and Shukr always,
I've stayed loyal, and won't let go despite any state.
~*~
Even if my husband has been gone for many days,
Even if he remarries or he works far away,
Even if he gets paralyzed or he's sent to jail,
Even if he loses his job I won't be dismayed.
~*~
His distance brings me near Allah when I supplicate,
Praying to Allah that He keeps my man strong and safe.
My husband's silence teaches patience with each heartache,
Finding love beyond the words that my husband could say.
~*~
I'll keep loving my spouse, for Allah's sake, night and day,
So long as the earth on which we walk remain the same,
So long as we both have hearts that Allah did create -
I've always loved my spouse ever since we were engaged.
~*~
No matter how long he's not beside me, I can wait,
Lovingly expect his return in spite of delays.
My tendency to get angry I'd procrastinate,
And utilize forgiveness, so true love is displayed.
~*~
I won't quit loving, like he's in a comatic state,
I'll stand beside him, keep pushing him to Jannah's Gates.
I can't quit, even if his memories are erased.
Though he may suffer losses, I'll help him win this game.
~*~
Since I won't let pride and impatience get in the way,
Whatever trials we go through we'll still be okay
With Allah's Will, I believe this love for Allah's sake
Can go on until Jannah where perfect bliss takes place.
~*~
📖 Umm Salamah RadhiAllahu 'anha narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Any woman who dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Jannah (Paradise)". [At-Tirmidhi]
Arabic/English book reference: Book 1 Hadith 286
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan Al-Tirmidhi 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Al-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said, “That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah.”
Source: Mirqāt al-Mafātīḥ 5/2125