بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: Independence While Trusting Allah


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 With Allah watching over me since I was inside
My mother's womb, caring for me, always by my side,
Allah is the Only One on Whom I can rely.
Allah knows what I need, and He understands my cries.

~*~
Yet again, although I had a vivid dream last night,
Though I have a strong urge to tell it to those I like,
I won't, since their untrustworthiness can't be denied.
I've heard them ridicule others, tell lies and backbite.
~*~
When I'm asked, "How are you?", "Alhamdulillah I'm fine,"
And "I am okay," are my usual, concise replies.
I refuse to rant about my woes, complain and whine,
When I can rest with Dhikr and Du'as day and night.
~*~
I could write pages and talk for hours on my past life,
Chat with close friends for long periods whenever I liked,
And have whiny moments, but keep most thoughts in my mind
When confidants aren't available all the time.
~*~
In selected companions I wanted to confide,
But chose to withhold my words when I did realize
How they aren't so reachable online and offline.
I'm content with confiding in Allah the Most Wise.
~*~
I get it. At times Allah removes "friends" from our lives
Or exposes their true colors in order to guide,
To remind us that Only He Allah the Most Kind
Should be trusted with our secrets and sorrow we hide.
~*~
Dear Allah, as each minute and second would fly by,
I turn to You Allah with Tawbah seeking Your Light,
Praying for Your Guidance and entrance to Paradise.
Ameen. Allah's Trust and Might I can never deny.
~*~
📖 Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, even if he is an unbeliever, for there is no barrier between it and Allah."
Source: Musnad Ahmed 12140
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
📖 Ibn Abbas RadhiAllahu 'anhuma narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Two supplications have no barrier between them and Allah: The supplication of the oppressed, and the supplication of a man for his brother (for another Muslim) behind his back."
Source: Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabīr 11232
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
📖 Sa’d Ibn Abi Waqqas RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, Allah loves a servant who is righteous, independent, and obscure (discreet, unknown, private)."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2965
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim