بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: Quit Haraam/Forbidden Relationships


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 A break-up letter which single Muslimahs can send
To each of their ex-boyfriends as they wish to repent:
"Dear former boyfriend, please read this with your heart softened.
Since Allah has guided me, I want this bond to end.
~*~
I didn't know this relation was haraam back then.
Of Allah's Rulings I used to be so ignorant.
Misled by vile shaytan and his evil whisperings,
I couldn't detach myself from this wrong attachment.
~*~
It's shaytan who made our affair like drug addiction,
Craving for every stare from you and touch of passion,
Addicted to your sweet phonecalls and online chatting,
Not knowing the connection we had was forbidden.
~*~
Alhamdulillah that Allah granted me guidance.
Through studying Islam my faith has become strengthened.
Due to the peaceful feeling of Tawbah/repentance,
I'm willing to move forward with new transformation.
~*~
I'm saying goodbye to you and farewell to this sin,
Walking away from wrongful zina/fornication,
Although it's really hard, and deep inside I'm crying,
Leaving what I desire yet loving profound freedom.
~*~
However, if you truly love me, dear ex-boyfriend,
Then prove that you love me by becoming my husband.
Pack up the courage to approach my parents/guardians,
And seek my hand for marriage, with sincere intention.
~*~
And if you're unable to propose for some reason,
Then I beg you to leave me alone. Go with patience.
Let's love Allah more, and avoid His prohibitions.
Keep things halal so we're worthy of Jannah's Entrance."
~*~
📖 Abu Qatadah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, you will never leave anything for the sake of Allah the Almighty but that Allah will replace it with something better."
Source: Musnad Ahmed 22565
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani