بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: Solitude With Allah


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Solitude with Allah now and then is a blessing,
It's a gift to cherish when it means distance from sins
Like praising the undeserving, lying, backbiting,
Wasting time on foolishness when one could be reading.
~*~
To spiteful critics who refer to their delusions:
Don't flatter yourselves. I'm not lonely in seclusion,
Specially when isolating turns to protection
From getting to know liars who enjoy gossiping.
~*~
Have fun scrolling through your cellphones, laughing and joking,
Criticizing and making fun of random persons,
While I find pleasure in silence, peace and contentment,
Loving Dhikr, Du'as and Qur'an recitation.
~*~
I'd rather go online, seek useful information,
Gather knowledge, listen to Islamic recordings,
And research what can cause my faith/Imaan to strengthen,
Than collect people's sins by backbiting about them.
~*~
Though I'm mostly sociable, enjoy interviewing,
And can chat for long periods, I can become silent.
Silence becomes far sweeter than constantly talking,
When speech is only a chance to earn more wrongdoings.
~*~
People's rejection simply increases my patience,
Their avoidance directs me to things more rewarding,
Like chances to speak to Allah, self-contemplation,
Repenting and self-assessment for self-improvement.
~*~
Since I love Allah and forgo human attachment,
I'm not afraid of making enemies nor ex-friends.
Don't judge me for wisely choosing my close companions.
Focus on your test and wait for the Day of Judgment.
~*~

📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: The noble Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Those in seclusion have raced ahead.” They said, “O Messenger of Allah, who are those in seclusion (al-mufarridoon)?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “They are men and women who remember Allah a lot.”
In another narration, the Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “They are those who are absorbed in the remembrance of Allah.”
Source: Sahih Muslim 2676
Grade: Sahih (
Authentic) according to Muslim